Consulting services for selection of Electronic High Reliability components to Military Standards requirements.
The procurement of Electronic components for High Reliability applications requires a high degree of Engineering experience for Technical support to Designers and Managers to ensure compliance to the Project requirements trough the correct component selection, requirements and Qualification steps and processes to the final delivery stage.
MICROREL services are addressed to a large audience of Purchasing, Engineering and Management personnel who, although their jobs did not provide them day-to-day exposure to current theories and practices in the Design, Specification, Testing, Methods, Documentations of High Reliability EEE components, they do realize that some knowledge in these critical areas are essential to the efficient performance of their positions and their responsibilities.
- CONSTRUCTION ANALYSIS
- ELECTRICAL TESTS
- MECHANICAL TEST
- ENVIRONMENTAL TEST
- RADIATION EVALUATION
- PARTS SPECIFICATION SYSTEMS
- PARTS PROCUREMENT & MANAGEMENT PLAN
- MANUFACTURER ASSESSMENT
- CONFIGURATION & DOCUMENTATION CONTROL
- RADIATION SUSCEPTIBILITY CONSTRAINTS
- OBSOLESCENCE PARTS MANAGEMENT
- CUSTOMER SOURCE INSPECTIONS (CSI)
- UP-SCREENING / UP-GRADING
- DESTRUCTIVE PHYSICAL ANALYSIS (DPA)
- FAILURE ANALYSIS
- PROHIBITED COMPONENTS
- Alternative Electronic components as PEMs (Plastic EncapsulatedMicrocircuits), COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) or Automotive Grade Parts
- Sales and Distribution of High Quality Electronic Components for Aerospace, Military and Telecom sectors
- MMICs (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit) Circuits Design frequency 1-100GHz from L-band to V-band both GaAs and GaN technologies transitioned into full production
- Obsolescence Microcircuits solutions, Componnets Assembly, Die banking, Screening and Testing