MICROREL is a Representative & Consulting company established in 2015 in the Semiconductor Industry for High-Reliability Electronic Components and RF-Microwave Technologies for Aerospace & Defense Applications.
Our application team is devoted to help you find the most optimized architecture for your Electronic systems, with the help of our partners’ solutions and expertise. We build solution ecosystems that can help you innovate, differentiate and reduce your time to market.
Our mission is to provide Design-In and Added Value to Customers Projects needs with High-Reliability Products and Consulting Services including Technical support, Prototypes and Parts Procurement activities and additional components screening/testing trough Qualified Laboratories and knowledge of latest advanced Technologies suitable for High Reliabiliy applications.
Our Linecard includes: MIL / QML / SMD / ESCC / ECSS Qualified components:
- ECSS-Q-ST-60C – Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical (EEE) components
- ECSS-Q-ST-60-05C – Generic Procurement requirements for Hybrids
- MIL-PRF-19500 – Diodes & Transitors qualified JAN/JTX/JTXV/JANS
- MIL-PRF-38534 – Hybrid Microcircuits to Class H & K
- MIL-PRF-38535 – Integrated Circuits (Microcircuits)
Consulting services includes:
- MMIC Design – Monolithic Microwave IC (1-100GHz) from L-band to V-band both in GaAs and GaN technologies
- Hybrids, Packaging & Assemblies trough Qualified Assembly Houses
- COTS & PEDs (Plastic) components evaluation for High-Reliability applications
- Custom Screening (Environmental, Mechanical & Endurance) Test and Inspections plans
- EEE Parts Evaluation Plans
- Obsolete, Hard to find, EOL electronic components (Semiconductors and Passives parts) directly procured from Original Electronic Manufacturers (OEMs) and Authorized distributors from across the globe.
COOPERATIONS & PARTNERSHIP:
We are interested Worldwide cooperation’s to promote High-Reliability Electronic Components and Advanced Systems for Space and Defence applications.
WHERE WE ARE:
Via Guido Rossa n.34
00065 Fiano Romano, ROME, ITALY
Phone : +39 334 9529414
WORK WITH US:
We are currently seeking a “Junior Account Manager” which responsibilities include:
- Gathering information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
- Contacting clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Providing after-sales support to retain customers
As Junior Account Manager to act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction.
If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you. You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage.
Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Provide after-sales support to retain customers
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products/services that maximize client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate with Account Executives and Account Managers to create customized sales plans for key clients
- Promote new products/services to existing customers
- Proven work experience as a Junior Account Manager or relevant sales role in Electronic
- Understanding of sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong (verbal and written) communication skills with an ability to build relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiation skills
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Graduated in Marketing, Electronics or Physics
- Import/Export and INCOTERMS knowledge
- Fluent English (written and spoken) & French (fluent spoken)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel tools)
Preferred Candidates should have knowledge following topics:
- High Reliability (HI-REL) components to Military Standards requirements (MIL/SMD, ESA/ESCC)
- IC Programmable Logic Devices (PLD) & IC Memories (SRAM, DRAM, EEPROM)
- MMIC (Monolithic Microwave Integrated Circuit)
- RF and Microwave Electronics principles
- PHOTONICS (Laser, Optical, CCD and CMOS Image Sensors)
- Electronic Systems & Components