Vendor shall establish his Procedures from Order acceptance to Handling, Storage and Parts Shipping
Hereafter some basic suggestions Policies for Vendors to setup their Marketplaces:
1) Order Acceptance:
- Vendor shall define his Own Terms and Conditions for Sales
- End-User identifications requirements
- Payments and Shipmnet Terms
- Specific Sales Conditions
Exemple : Export License clause
Certain Products sold by Seller and related technology and documentation may be subject to Export control laws, regulations.
Buyer shall not directly or indirectly Export or divert any Products or other related technology and documentation to any third party or Country where such Export or transmission is restricted or prohibited. Buyer agrees it is responsible to obtain any license to Export, re-Export, or import as may be required.
2) Quality Certifications
Vendor shall define in his Marketplace the Quality Systems Certifications of his Company (i.e. ISO Standards or equivalent) for Customer review :
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
3) Handling and Storage procedures to prevent Parts degradations:
- High Reliability parts shall have been stored under controlled conditions during the entire storage period
- Store Traceability records of all Parts held in the Store shall be maintained.
- On request, handling and storage procedures shall be sent to the Customer (Buyer) for review.
- Control to ensure ESD sensitivity Electrostatic discharge susceptible components are identified and handled using anti-static packaging and tools.
- Storage areas shall be Temperature and Humidity controlled and reported within the calibration register:
– Relative Humidity: 40% to 60%;
– Temperature: 20°C to 30°C;
– Antistatic Benches / continuity check.
4) Deliverable Parts Documentation:
- Lot traceability Data (as Screening and LAT/QCI reports as) per procurement Specifications shall be available for Customer review
- Applicable NCR (Non Conformance Reports), If Any
- Export Control License (i.e. ECCN L)
5) Parts Packaging & Shipping:
- Packages shall adequately to protect the Parts against mechanical or electric damage during Transportation.
- Primary (individual) packages shall show the Part type identification and a Warning labels (i.e. ESD sensitive parts)
- Customs Formalities & Transportation conditions (i.e. Charges, Insurance, Custom clearance etc…)
6) Goods Materials Acceptance :
The Customer/Buyer upon Goods receipt control shall review at least:
- Number of Parts delivered/received
- Primary Packaging marking for documentation traceability
- External visual on sample basis