Crane Aerospace & Electronics – INTERPONT offers high reliability DC/DC converters and EMI filters with proven performance in the extreme environments of space and defense as well as the high reliability requirements for commercial air and industrial applications. Manufacturing high-reliability power-conversion products and custom hybrids for the aerospace, space, military, medical, industrial, and commercial markets.
From application engineering to design and manufacturing, Crane Aerospace & Electronics offers a comprehensive approach to product specification, design certification and service. Crane Aerospace & Electronics is a segment of Crane Co. and a major supplier of critical aircraft and electronic systems and components. The segment consists of the Interpoint, ELDEC, Keltec, Hydro-Aire, Lear Romec, and P.L. Porter brands.
- One of the first manufacturers to certify class H per MIL–STD-1772, December 1987
- Issued class H hybrid DC/DC converter Standard Microcircuit Drawing (SMD), July 1992
- Issued class K hybrid DC/DC converter Standard Microcircuit Drawing, October 1997
- One of first manufacturers to certify class K per MIL–PRF-38534 (Hybrid Microelectronics), March 1997
- One of the first hybrid microelectronics manufacturers to certify AS9100, May 2004
Interpoint offers more than 1,000 models of standard product DC/DC converters and electromagnetic interference (EMI) filters as well as radiation tolerant power conversion products for space and custom DC/DC converters. Interpoint is listed in MIL–PRF-38534’s Qualified Manufacturers List (QML) and NASA’s PPL-21.
Contact Info :