NanoXplore FACTS SHEET quarterly
Major news are :
- NXmap3 news available from https://download.nanoxplore.com
- NG-Medium QML-V CQFP-352 qualification with Delta ESCC evaluation is completed. The DLA approval will come in coming weeks as well as the relevant SMD 5962F20217, The CLGA-625 qualification is still running as expected.
- NG-Large CLGA-1752 ESCC qualification is running,
- NG-Ultra v1 device evaluation almost completed. NG-Ultra final version will become available in coming months,
- NG-Ultra300 design development in final stages.
Nx will be present virtually to next ESCCON-2021 which will hold 9 to 111th of MAR21.
Due to COVID-19 pandemic situation, no other events scheduled within that quarter. Against that issue, feel free to contact us for Conference Calls in order to exchange about your project requirements.
NanoXplore is a privately owned fabless company based in France. The company was created in 2010 by three veterans of semiconductor industry with long experience in the design, test and debugging of FPGA.
The founders of NanoXplore were amongst the pioneers of custom FPGA based emulation systems and IP macros for embedded FPGA cores. In 2000, they developed the first range of IP macros to provide programmable logic cores for System on Chip (SoC) designs. In 2006 they developed a new family of FPGA devices with 750K four-input LUTs implemented in a 65nm technology.
Based on his team’s long standing FPGA development track record, NanoXplore has designed a leading radiation hardened FPGA portolio for aerospace, defense and industrial market.
Contacts : Montpellier
2196, Bd de la Lironde, 34980 Montferrier-sur-Lez
04 67 84 99 97